PSC (Professional Security Consultants) are looking for part-time security offices to fill evening hours and overnights. Hours vary depending on scheduling needs but typical shifts would be 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am and must be able to work weekends).
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated
- Candidates must have am active State of Connecticut Guard card.
- The job requires officers to be on their feet and lots of walking involved.
- Officers must be proficient in reading and writing as there are incident reports that are required to be written by officers occasionally.
- Officers must be team oriented and have the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers/supervisors/ mall customers/ mall employees.
- Candidates must successfully pass a drug screening and back ground check.
To apply, visit their website or contact the security office at (203.301.2258).