PT Assistant ManagerRue21
- Hours per week
- Date added
- Apr 28, 2022
- Start date
- Immediate Opening
The assistant store manager is results driven. They are highly self-motivated and use successful KPI’s as their driver. They are extremely detail-oriented and ambitious with a high sense of integrity. They level set their own performance using company and personal goals, while always keeping the customer at the forefront of every decision.
• EDUCATION - High school education is required. Some college preferred.
• RETAIL EXPERIENCE - 1 years experience in a retail management role.
• SUPERVISOR / MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE - 1 year management experience preferred
• Stand for up to 8 hours • Carry up to 40 pounds • Climb and balance on ladders • Bend at the waist • Lift up to 40 pounds • Kneel and squat on the ground • Reach above the shoulder frequently
WORK SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS • Work a scheduled minimum of 15 hours per week including weekends and holidays with the ability to increase hours based on business needs Additional Information
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Casual Dress Code
• Merchandise Discount
• Great Work Culture